To apply for any of these vacant positions please fill out the online employment application form.
- Food & Beverage Attendant (Front of House)
- Food & Beverage Attendant (Front of House & Bar)
- Food & Beverage Attendant (Bar & Gaming)
- Sous Chef
- Marketing Assistant (please see description below)
To apply for any of these positions please complete the application form here, and please remember to state which position you are applying for.
Toronto District Workers Club offers outstanding facilities for all occasions specialising in food, entertainment and functions. Our extended and refurbished Clubs provide fresh and inviting venues to compliment the growth that the city of Lake Macquarie offers.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our energetic team reporting to the Marketing Manager.
What we offer:
• Stable working environment
• Attractive remuneration package
• Flexible Roster
• Immediate start
The perfect candidate for this exciting position will:
• Provide high quality and effective administration support,
• Co-ordinate the production and placement of all advertising,
• Co-ordinate the production, implementation and invoicing of the promotional program,
• Produce creative and professional Point of Sale material and newsletters,
• Assist in managing the Company's membership database,
• Co-ordinate the company's website,
• Co-ordinate email, SMS and social media marketing,
• Generate sales and marketing reports, and
• Provide day to day administrative support to the Marketing Manager and Assist others in the team under the direction of the Marketing Manager
This role requires you to work effectively both autonomously and in conjunction with the office team. The ability to take initiative, time management and organisation skills are crucial.
Skills required to perform this role will be:
• Tertiary qualifications in Marketing / Advertising or close to completing tertiary studies in these fields;
• The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
• Exceptional attention to detail;
• Great communication skills;
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher);
• Intermediate experience using Desktop publishing or other creative software packages;
• Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to manage multiple priorities; and
• Hold a current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
Applicants must be able to work flexible hours and prepared to work weekends and evenings if required.
If you feel you are the right person for this position, please apply.