Food, Beverage & Gaming Attendant
Do you pride yourself on customer service?
Do you have a passion for hospitality?
Do you want to work for a business who values your contribution?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, Toronto Workers Club may have the position for you! Toronto Workers Club is one of the leading clubs in the Lake Macquarie region that offers a diverse range of facilities and services across two licensed premises, including Toronto Country Club. Due to coming into the busy season we are now seeking experienced Food, Beverage and Gaming staff to join our team on a permanent part-time basis.
Each role on offer will focus on delivering an exceptional customer service experience to our members and guests. It will require you to have a passion for going above and beyond our customer's expectations. There is opportunity to work in the bar, café or on our gaming floor providing assistance and support to our patrons.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in providing a high standard of Customer Service Excellence.
- Hold a current NSW RSA & RCG Certification.
- Flexibility to work as per roster, with full availability on weekdays/ nights and weekends.
- High attention to detail with accurate cash handling skills.
- Professional presentation and grooming
- A "can do" positive attitude, ability to take direction and embrace change
- A strong work ethic that makes you a reliable and dependable team player
- Previous Gaming experience across tray service, gaming floor & cashier duties, within a service-driven club environment.
- Barista skills
- Experience in performing bar duties
Please clearly outline your preferred area of interest within the club in your Cover Letter and/or Resume.
All applications will be assessed on an individual basis and measured against the above criteria. Only candidates that best meet the criteria above will be short listed and contacted for further interviews.
To apply, please submit your resume and a covering letter outlining your level of relevant industry experience and availability.